Protiviti Oman Member Firm
Our client Oman Munition Production Company (OMPC) is a pioneer in ammunition manufacturing in the Sultanate of Oman located in Samail. It is a government enterprise that aims to provide high quality product requirements for small arms ammunition to the defense and military sector.
The Company is looking for a Finance & Accounts Manager who will have overall responsibility for the financial health of the Company. The Finance & Accounts Manager will be responsible for producing developing strategies and financial reports. This position will also be responsible for actively leading a team and guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions for both the short and long term.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Oversee the development and preparation of short-term and long-term financial plans and budgets based on organizational goals and objectives and recommend its adoption to the General Manager.
– Design and oversee the implementation of effective financial controls to support the – Corporate Strategy and Finance Strategy.
– Effectively collaborate with the Internal Audit function to understand the compliance requirements and takes concrete steps to drive adherence.
– Guide in the development, revision and implementation of Accounting Policies, Procedures and practices.
– Closely oversee the accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger preparation, financial statements, and regulatory accounts preparation to ensure that financial accounting is done in a timely and accurate manner and in line with the established policies and procedures.
– Oversee and guide the team in the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, analysis, and other reports, as per managements’ request.
Ensure all financial transactions are booked accurately and appropriately in the books of accounts as per the IFRS, CMA and accepted accounting practices of accounts as per the IFRS, CMA and accepted accounting practices.
– Oversee the overall budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
– Monitor daily cash and fund positions, manage cash flow and highlight any exceptions to General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Professional Accounting Certification such as CPA/ACA/CFA is a plus.
– 10 years of accounting or finance experience preferably in the Manufacturing field.
– Outstanding knowledge and understanding and implementation of GAAP and IFRS.
– Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
For Omani Nationals only. Office is based in Samail.
CANDIDATE SHOULD ALSO HAVE
– Self-motivated and hands-on with a strong appetite to work in a fast paced environment.
– Ability to work in a highly demanding and work-pressured environment.
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
– Demonstrates leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
– Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent numerical skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast paced environment.
– Experience of working with external auditors, internal auditors and compliance-related matters.
– Candidates who meet the job requirements will be required to complete the application form on https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OMPCFA
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule their interviews.
To apply for this job please visit www.surveymonkey.com.
تنويه مهم جداً
- موقع وظفني الان : ينتهي دوره عند نشر الاعلان ولا نقوم بأي عمل تجاري أو وساطة بين المعلن عن الوظيفة والباحث عن العمل.
- صحة هذا الإعلان المعنوية والقانونية على مسؤولية المعلن ققط.
- ننبه القراء الكرام الباحثين عن عمل عدم دفع أي رسوم أو مبالغ مالية للمعلن قبل التأكد من صحة التفويض وأنه حائز على التراخيص القانونية المعتمدة في الدولة.